We promise to help organise and conduct a funeral service that says “goodbye” to the person you love in the best way possible, whatever that may be.
Our care and experience will be available to you before, during and after the funeral service and because saying goodbye is already important enough, we’ll help you by:
- Tailoring the funeral service to your needs
- Providing advice on your burial and cremation options
- Planning your own best goodbye with a Prepaid Funeral Plan
- Being open and honest about our fees, and
- Supporting you with the understanding and expertise we've gained over 75 years of service.
We are a member of the Australian Funeral Directors Association, and we are proud to uphold the AFDA's Code of Ethics. More information about the AFDA’s Code of Ethics is available.
Feedback & Testimonials
Our funeral directors consider it a privilege to be of service to a family and we appreciate the feedback we receive from those we've served.
If you’d like to let us know about your experience of our services, then we would love to hear from you.
You can either call us on (03) 6234 4711 or contact us via our online form: