“Goodbyes” happen every day. But while you can say “goodbye” a million different ways, a funeral goodbye for a loved one should be one in a million.
At Turnbull Funerals, we offer a range of services to help honour and remember the person who is gone, and to help you say "goodbye" in the way of your choosing.
There are many options to consider when choosing a funeral service. Often the choice is dependent on whether your loved one is being cremated or buried.
Below are the most frequent services we are asked to arrange. You may have other suggestions - please feel free to discuss them with us.
The most common funeral services include:
- A total service held in one of the two Turnbull Chapels followed by the cremation taking place in our own crematorium. This is followed by light refreshments – the above service alleviates the need to move from one venue to another.
- A service held in your own church followed by a procession to our crematorium chapel at 71 Letitia Street.
- A service held in a church or our chapel followed by a procession to a cemetery for burial.
- A service and committal at a graveside.
- A private cremation service followed by a memorial service in our chapel.
- A service at an alternative location, such as a park, beach, private gardens, family home, hall or club rooms.
We can also help you arrange your own goodbye with a Prepaid Funeral.
At Turnbull Funerals, we believe every funeral should be different because every goodbye is different. We would be honoured to help make the service as special and as memorable as the person who is gone.
Call us directly on (03) 6234 4711 or send us an online enquiry below: