- Our Services
At Turnbull Funerals we offer a range of services to help honour and remember the person who is gone, in a personal way.
There is no one size fits all when it comes to funerals, and there are many ways to create an authentic, meaningful service that is relevant and true to the life that was lived.
Call us on (03) 6234 4711 or contact us online to arrange a funeral service.
Some choices will directly impact the type of service you will have, mainly if it will be a burial or a cremation, and which cemetery or memorial park that will be used. Once these decisions have been made, you can be creative and add many unique touches to the ceremony if you choose. Even a religious or traditional service can still have a personal touch.
Below are the most frequent services we are asked to arrange. You may have other suggestions - please feel free to discuss them with us.
The most common funeral services include:
- A total service held in one of the two Turnbull Chapels followed by the cremation taking place in our own crematorium. This is followed by light refreshments – the above service alleviates the need to move from one venue to another.
- A service held in your own church followed by a procession to our crematorium chapel at 71 Letitia Street.
- A service held in a church or our chapel followed by a procession to a cemetery for burial.
- A service and committal at a graveside.
- A private cremation service followed by a memorial service in our chapel.
- A service at an alternative location, such as a park, beach, private gardens, family home, hall or club rooms.
We can also help you arrange your funeral ahead of time with a prepaid funeral, a good option instead of funeral insurance.